fbpx

Edna G

The tugboat, Edna G, once worked the Great Lakes and is now preserved as a museum ship. Edna G was built by the Cleveland Shipbuilding Company in 1896 for the Duluth and Iron Range Railroad for $35,397.50. Her name derives after the daughter of J. L. Greatsinger, then president of the railroad.

Edna G

Waterfront Dr, Two Harbors, MN 55616, USA