Two Harbors Curling Club provides recreational and competitive opportunities at the local, regional, and national levels. Additionally, it gives the local community an affordable way to learn about, play, and experience the fun-filled winter sport of curling.
The Two Harbors Curling Club:
- Hosts competitions at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Facilitates incorporation of curling into public school and community education programs.
- Fosters the development of young curlers through a junior curling program.
- Promotes skill development to increase representation in USCA-sanctioned state, national, and international events.
- Exhibits and encourages principles of fair play and sportsmanship.
Rent the Two Harbors Curling Club
Bring your group in and curl. The Curling Club can provide instruction or just a bartender for your event. Contact the Curling Club to reserve your time today!