Two Harbors Breakwall
Two Harbors Breakwater Lighthouse stands at the end of the breakwater at the entrance to Lake Superior’s Agate Bay. First established in 1895, it first began as a square skeleton iron structure.
The Two Harbors Breakwall imparts a wide concrete walkway for easy accessibility to get up close and personal. It’s an excellent place to watch massive ore freighters loading up taconite at the Ore Docks and traveling in and out of the harbor. A large parking lot also provides access to The Two Harbors Lighthouse Museum and B&B.