Bridge No. 3589, Silver Creek Township
Bridge No. 3589 (the Silver Creek Bridge), located just north of Two Harbors across Betty’s Pies, was a historically reinforced concrete arch bridge that carried Highway 61 over the Stewart River. Built-in 1924, it originally spanned 70 feet and was 19 feet wide. In 1939, The Minnesota Department of Transportation expanded it to 39 feet due to increasing traffic loads. The National Register of Historic Places listed the bridge in 1998.